Carter Synergy has recently completed a new store for the Central England Co-operative at their site at Openwoodgate, Belper.
The project needed to be completed in a shorter timeframe than usual and this meant all works to the site had to be finished in a 3-week window. This new store included a number of new concepts and Carter Synergy was chosen to deliver all the main ME&R services for the site.
- Refrigeration supply and installation to cabinets and coldstores.
- Supply, installation and commissioning of a new R448a dual temperature pack with remote condenser.
- All HVAC for the site was supplied with the use of 3 split systems.
- Mechanical ventilation & extract to the site toilets and bakery areas.
- Specialist LED lighting through the store, back areas and external lighting.
- Plumbing and sanitary ware.
- Fire Alarm, surge protection and Earthing.
Our delivery team achieved the client’s specific requirements within the specified timeframe and the store launch was a great success. Working under the clients specified construction contractor all the trades working on the store achieved a fantastic result in a very limited timeframe.