Applications from experienced Refrigeration engineers are always welcome. Applicants should be suitably qualified and hold the necessary industry accreditation and health & safety certification.
The purpose of the role is to carry out reactive works to ensure permanent fix of issues, providing root cause feedback and analysis to the account team, so excellent service and communication with the customer is achieved.
- To undertake reactive works issued through the Service desk within set time frames to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Troubleshoot & carry out diagnostic and fault finding of plant and equipment as required and advise Customer, Supervisors & Account Managers of the repairs required.
- Reduce call volumes and gas usage by ensuring thorough investigations are carried out establishing the root cause of faults to ensure similar breakdowns are not repeated.
- Complete all necessary paperwork, customer in store e-based systems & administration and return to relevant parties as required, in real time (same day).
- Update all job details in PDA in real time
- Liaise with the Spares team to order parts where vehicle stocks are depleted / specialist parts are required.
- Take a proactive approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as appropriate.
- Assist in achieving 100% PPM maintenance completion when required
- Ensure the Company is promoted in a professional manner at all times, maintaining an appropriate attitude and appearance in front of the Customer.
- If assigned a trainee, mentor and coach them to make sure they have the necessary skills and knowledge to progress their level of competence and ultimately their career development.
- To provide assistance within allocated stores for other engineers and maintenance teams where required.
- Communicate to supervisors and account team to ensure business quotes for identified additional works outside of the contract.
- Monitor and ensure van stock levels are appropriate to allow for a high first fix percentage
- Qualifications in Refrigeration
- Minimum of three years supermarket experience