(1 x North)
Carter Synergy currently has the following recruitment opportunity as a Commissioning Engineer. The purpose of the role is to carry out Refrigeration commissioning (Predominantly Co2-based Refrigerant plant) works in accordance with project teams’ requirements.
A brief description of duties is as detailed below:
- Read, understand and follow drawings, specifications and technical documentation
- Undertake commissioning works as directed by the Commissioning Manager within set time frames to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Take a proactive approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as appropriate
- Carry out testing procedures on equipment as necessary i.e. system, controllers, networks etc for individual and complete system.
- Ensure equipment is working to correct specification
- Report onsite issues, probable causes and potential solutions to installation supervisor / manager
- Provide technical support
- Document commissioning progress, site reports and assist with O&M manuals where necessary
- Ensure that you have the correct tools, equipment and materials for the job in hand
- Train fellow colleagues where necessary
- Ensure the Company is promoted in a professional manner at all times, maintaining an appropriate attitude and appearance in front of the Customer.
- Operate in a safe manner ensuring environment is suitable for self and others at all times
- Ensure all required H&S paperwork is signed and completed in accordance with job requirements
- Attend all toolbox talks, as required by the H&S Manager.
- Experience in a similar role
- Relevant qualifications in date