Building Services Engineers
Carter Synergy has nationwide recruitment opportunities for Building Services Engineers with different specialisations i.e Mechanical, Air Conditioning, Heating, Electrical or Gas. The main purpose of the roles is to carry out reactive and pre-planned maintenance works to ensure permanent fix of issues, providing root cause feedback and analysis, so excellent service to and communication with the customer is achieved.
- Carry out all maintenance tasks as scheduled to a satisfactory standard as directed by Service Desk to Customer specification and in house target levels in accordance with any determined SOP’s.
- To undertake reactive works issued through the Service desk within set time frames to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Troubleshoot & carry out diagnostic and fault finding of plant and equipment as required and advise Customer, Supervisors & Account Managers of the repairs required in accordance with any determined SOP’s.
- Maintain a high level of workmanship ensuring all areas where work has been carried out are left clean and tidy.
- Complete all necessary paperwork, customer in-store e-based systems & administration and return to relevant parties as required, in real-time(same day).
- Update all job details on PDA in real-time
- Liaise with the Stores / Service Desk to order parts, where vehicle stocks are depleted / specialist parts, are required.
- Monitor and ensure van stock levels are appropriate to allow for a high first fix percentage
- Take a proactive approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as appropriate.
- To be capable of working from drawings and specifications and other documentation without the need for direct supervision.
- Ensures the Company is promoted in a professional manner at all times, maintaining an appropriate attitude and appearance in front of the Customer.
- If assigned a trainee, mentor and coach them to make sure they have the necessary skills and knowledge to progress their level of competence and ultimately their career development.
- Communicate to supervisors and account team to ensure business quotes for identified additional works outside of the contract.
- Minimum 12 months’ experience in any of the following Building Services specialisations: Mechanical, Air Conditioning, Heating, Electrical, Gas.
- Full Driving License.
- Current qualifications, relevant to the job specialisation.