Refrigeration Engineer (North East)
We currently have an opportunity for a Refrigeration Service Engineer to join the team in the North East region.
This role is based on working across multiple sites for one of our key customers within the Supermarket retail sector, previous experience of which is essential.
The role is based in the North East region and is offering a basic salary, a duty payment (based on 1 in 4), night shift allowance, plus overtime.
Your duties as Refrigeration Service Engineer will include:
- To undertake reactive service & fault finding repairs on supermarket based equipment within your region (including packs and display units)
- Participate in the standby/shift rota (core working hours are Monday to Friday 45 hrs per week)
- Undertake PPM as and when required
- Ability to achieve agreed KPI’s
- Update and complete PDA and paperwork on time
Previous skills/experience required:
- You should be a qualified refrigeration engineer and must possess a C&G 2079 certificate (F Gas)
- Co2 Experience (Desirable)
- SPA Card
- Previous experience working within a retail refrigeration environment
- Full UK Driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
In return we will offer you a basic salary dependent upon experience plus;
- Company vehicle
- Specialist tools
- PDA / Tablet
- 25 days annual leave
- Health Shield membership