Refrigeration Display Case Project Manager
Carter Synergy is looking for a Refrigeration Display Case Project Manager to join our expanding team, ideally located in the North of the UK but all applicants will be considered.
- Forward planning, organising and management of assigned projects from successful bid to completion.
- Survey sites, mark up drawings and completion of survey documents.
- Responsible for all on-site project liaison with both client and installation team.
- Agree scope of works with clients and convert into a Program of Works.
- Create programmes, phasing plans or other requirements as determined by the project needs, constraints and responsibilities to meet all of the customer’s requirements.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, such as H&S files, programmes and O&Ms.
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients and other relevant stakeholders.
- Capture all project variations throughout and communicate these appropriately.
- Manage designated installation team in the delivery of the projects.
- Manage your own time effectively and productively whilst meeting the project requirements.
- Responsible for cost control and delivery of projects at targeted margins.
- Professional project management skills and minimum of two years’ experience.
- Knowledge of the Refrigeration Industry and the food retail sector.
- Experience in planning, programming and project delivery.
- Excellent organisation, forward thinking and planning skills are essential.
- Good team player.
- Good PC skills – Word/Excel etc
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Leadership skills and business acumen.
- Highly motivated with positive attitude.
- Ability to supervise/manage installation teams and site issues.
- Flexible approach to work and good problem solver.
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative.
- Willingness to travel (within UK) where required.
- Flexibility to work outside of regular working hours, as required.
- Valid driver’s licence.
We offer an excellent package, industry-leading rates of pay for skilled candidates and exciting career opportunities.