Project Co-ordinator (or Project Manager dependent on experience)
We are currently recruiting for a new position within our Case Installation team within Carter Synergy. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team working on a variety of projects across the UK.
Location: Lea Ford Road, Kitts Green, Birmingham. B33 9TX.
Responsible to: Head of Case Installations
Purpose of role: Management of delivery only case installation project and snagging
- Creation of projects within Sage and placing orders on sub-contractors (training given for those with Sage knowledge)
- Liaise with client and agree installation dates, delivery and snagging completion
- Create Programme of Works
- On-site project liaison with both client and installation team
- Liaise with Account Managers on issues such as design issues and site variations
- Create Snagging Reports from site reports issued after an installation for shortages and snagging items
- Follow through with the factory parts required for shortages/snagging and dispatch
- Interface with all internal teams in the successful delivery of assigned projects
- Support Project Managers with their role and chase up shortages/snagging parts with the factory
Experience and skills required:
- Good team player
- Good PC skills – Word/Excel/Sage/Glovia
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated with positive attitude
- Flexible approach to work and good problem solver
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
The role offers a competitive salary, dependent on experience.