Express Account Manager
Carter Synergy is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join the Contracts Department.
The role will be as Express Account manager for one of our large national retail accounts.
Brief description of duties:
- Work closely with the Regional Business Managers and Client Account Principal in agreeing project allocation and progress of projects.
- Support Project Managers in the creation and execution of detailed project programmes.
- Fully utilise Power BI as the contracting financial tool.
- Produce technical and commercial proposals for customer as required.
- Ensure all material and equipment is purchased in accordance with Company guidelines
- Carry out detailed site surveys to ensure works can be carried out in a safe manner and comply with the client’s programme/specification
- Regularly review client programmes and allocations to meet changing needs and requirements
- Arrange and manage review meetings as required with the client.
- Review deliverables prepared by the team before passing them to the client.
- Keeps project team abreast of any changes.
- Organise monthly contract meetings with line manager to review project status and performance.
- Manage client expectations and provide appropriate alternative solutions where necessary.
- Maintain and develop key client contacts to maximise future business opportunities.
- Act decisively to rectify adverse circumstances which could hamper the delivery/quality of the project.
- Enforce project standards.
- Minimise exposure and risk on projects.
- Ensure assurance documents are complete, current, and delivered on time to achieve FA agreement.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Recognised line management qualification (or equivalent experience)