We are currently recruiting for a new Design Engineer within our national Refrigeration Design Team. This is an exciting opportunity to join the growing design team of a highly successful company working on a variety of projects across the UK. Our installations employ the latest technology and refrigerants for both retail and non-retail clients.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of delivery within a design team
- Relevant qualifications in design/engineering or time-served experience
- Experience working with refrigeration industry legislation
- Excellent communication skills with clients and colleagues alike
- A strong, enthusiastic work ethic with good attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Familiarity with industry component selection tools and pipe-sizing applications
The following attributes are desirable but not essential:
- Electrical design knowledge.
- HVAC design experience.
- Experience with light industrial design projects.
The successful candidate will be offered:
- An excellent career with a highly competitive salary and benefits package
- A hybrid or all electric company vehicle, or vehicle allowance
- Long service rewards including increased holiday entitlement
- The opportunity for career and personal development
- An exciting and varied project involvement
- Flexible working arrangements suitable for the current COVID environment
The role will be primarily home-based but with an alliance to the nearest regional office – Birmingham, London, Liverpool or Glasgow. The successful candidate will be required to visit sites and other locations for design and survey meetings.
Recently qualified or less experienced candidates looking for the next step in their career development would also be considered.