Building Services Engineer – Electrician
We currently have an opportunity for an Electrical Building Services Engineer to join the team.
This role is working across multi sites within the retail & private sector, previous experience of which is essential.
With a fresh outlook on building services, this is your opportunity to join a highly successful provider who already carries out work for major blue-chip clients. The role is based in the South East and London (in and around the M25) and is offering a basic salary plus overtime.
You will be working as one of a team of engineers to provide service to the clients within the region. Your duties as Multi Skilled Building Services Engineer will include:
- To undertake reactive service & fault finding repairs on equipment within your region within set timeframes to ensure customer expectations are met
- To take a proactive approach to PPM works within your area to ensure the highest standards are maintained
- Be part of a team covering 24/7 service including standby / shift rota (core working hours are Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week)
- Work to consistently meet the KPI levels set out in the contract within your stores
- Update and complete tablet / paperwork on time.
- Essential qualifications and skills/experience required for applications:
- 18th Edition
- C&G Inspection & Testing
- Be able to work from technical drawings & specifications without the need for direct supervision
- Previous service and maintenance experience within the retail / supermarket sector
- Be Health & Safety conscious and fully compliant
- Be customer focused
- Have a clean, full UK driving licence.
Any additional qualifications i.e. Fgas, Gas or mechanical, would be advantageous.
In return we will offer you a basic salary plus;
- Company vehicle
- Specialist tools
- Up to 25 days’ annual leave in accordance with length of service.
Unfortunately, due to the number of applications anticipated, should you not hear back from the Company within 4 weeks, please assume that your application has not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment process.